HTC is a premium smartphone brand that offers a great alternative to Apple or Samsung. HTC phones and tablets are very polished and flexible devices that give users a very personalised feel. In saying that, like every other device, they’re susceptible to different issues and problems. Broken screens, faulty batteries and the device not charging are just some of the issues that we deal with on a day to day basis. So for all your HTC Repairs in Geelong, look no further than Techrevive.
Ask us about our ‘School Promotion’ that donates money for each repair towards your local school.
We repair the following models of HTC phones:
HTC Desire 300, HTC Desire 310, HTC Desire 510, HTC Desire 530, HTC Desire 600, HTC Desire 610, HTC Desire 626, HTC Desire 816, HTC Desire 820, HTC Desire Eye, HTC Desire X, HTC Explorer, HTC Incredible S, HTC One M10, HTC One M7, HTC One M8, HTC One M9, HTC One Mini, HTC One Mini 2, HTC One X, HTC One X9, HTC One XL, HTC Sensation XL, HTC U Play, HTC U Ultra and HTC U11
NOTE: If you don’t see your HTC phone model listed, contact us about availability of parts.
Some repairs we offer for HTC devices are:
- Screen Repair – If it’s been dropped, smashed or cracked.
- Battery Replacement – For when your battery is swollen, depleted or having charging issues.
- Charging Port Issues – If your HTC is having charging issues or the cable isn’t sitting properly in the port.
- Camera Not Working – If your camera is blurred, broken or not showing a picture.
- Headphone Jack Issues – If your headphones aren’t connecting and you can’t enjoy your gym session without music.
- Volume Buttons Not Working – If your buttons are stuck or loose and you can’t hear your favourite music.
- Home Button Replacement – When your button is loose, stuck or broken.
- Loudspeaker Not Working- If there’s only faint noise or no sound coming out of your speaker.
- Housing Replacement- If your frame has become bent or warped.
- Water Damage – Please come see us as soon as possible and please DON’T use rice.