Samsung are the other big player in the mobile phone market in Australia. Samsung vs Apple is the one of the greatest battles in our world up there with the Starks vs Lannisters and Trump vs everyone else. The Samsung Galaxy line of phones and tablets are a very polished and flexible device that gives users a very personalised feel. In saying that, like every other device they are susceptible to different issues and problems. Broken screens, faulty batteries and device not charging are just some of the issues that we deal with on a day to day basis. So for all your Samsung Repairs in Geelong, look no further than Techrevive.
Ask us about our ‘School Promotion’ that donates money for each repair towards your local school 🙂
We repair the following models of Samsung phones:
Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 1, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy J2 and Samsung Galaxy J1.
NOTE: If you don’t see your Samsung phone model listed, contact us about availability of parts
We fix the following models of Samsung tablets:
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1, Samsung Galaxy TabPro S, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
NOTE: If you don’t see your Samsung tablet model listed, contact us about availability of parts
Some of the repairs we offer for Samsung are:
- Screen repair- if it has been dropped, smashed or being left in a room alone with an iPhone
- Battery replacement- for when your battery has swollen, depleted or having charging issues (obviously we don’t touch Note 7 batteries)
- Charging port issues- if your Samsung is having charging issues or the cable is not sitting properly in the port
- Camera not working- if your camera is blurred, broken or not taking photos of your epic summer beach days
- Headphone jack issues- if your headphones aren’t connecting and you cannot enjoy your gym session without music
- Volume buttons not working- if your buttons are stuck or loose and you cannot hear Oasis ‘Wonderwall’ properly
- Home button replacement- when your button is loose, stuck or broken
- Loudspeaker not working- if there is only faint noise or no sound coming out of your speaker
- Housing replacement- if your frame has become bent or warped as a result of trying your devices out as a boomerang
- Water damage- please come see as soon as you can and do NOT use rice