iPads/Tablets can be both your comfort item for those lazy weekends on the couch, learning tool for your kids or your precious device for all things work related. With the iPad/Tablet holding such great importance in our lives, we understand the need to get them back up and running when they are not doing what they are told or have a great big crack right though the screen. Broken screens, faulty batteries and device not charging are just some of the issues that we deal with on a day to day basis. So for all your iPad and Tablet Repairs in Geelong, look no further than Techrevive.
Ask us about our ‘School Promotion’ that donates money for each repair towards your local school 🙂 we have a large amount of our iPad/Tablet repairs come from schools in the Geelong and surrounding districts (and even further afield than that).
We repair the following models of iPads:
iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 10.5 inch, iPad Pro 9.7 inch, iPad Pro 12.9 inch, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPad 5th Gen (2017), iPad 4th Gen, iPad 3rd Gen, iPad 2 and the original iPad
Some of the repairs we offer for iPads/Tablets are:
· Screen repair- if it has been dropped, smashed or taken a high dive off the couch
· Battery replacement- for when your battery has swollen & pushed the screen out, depleted or having charging issues
· Charging port issues- if your iPad/Tablet is having charging issues or the cable is not sitting properly in the port
· Camera not working- if your camera is blurred, broken or not taking photos of your beloved pet or even your human friends the way you want
· Headphone jack issues- if your headphones aren’t connecting, obviously not an issue with some of the latest iPads (thanks Apple!)
· Volume buttons not working- if your buttons are stuck or loose and you cannot hear Daryl Braithwaite ‘Horses’ properly
· Home button replacement- for the early iPads that didn’t have the button coded to the device, other tablets no issues
· Loudspeaker not working- if there is only faint noise or no sound coming out of your speaker
· Housing replacement- if your frame has become bent or warped as a result of the iPad/Tablet being treated as a frisbee
· Water damage- for when you decided your ‘frisbee’ is also an ‘anchor’